Owner Builder - NMI & Gas Connection Application Form
- Simply complete the application form below to apply for a new connection to your home. It is strongly advised to lodge your application at the start of construction to avoid delays with connection. Energy Connections NSW &/or AGL Energy will be in touch to finalise your application.
- AGL also applies a standard fee for an Installation request in NSW. These costs exclude any additional charges which may be incurred as a result of a non-standard gas connection. If there are any additional charges imposed by the network owner you will be advised prior to connection, these charges if any will be required to be paid before proceeding with the connection.
- After processing the connection in the distributors system, the contractor will install a gas service from the street to your property. Please note that there will be considerable delays if a mains extension or traffic control is required by the network owner.
- Once your plumber/gas fitter has connected your appliances you can now enjoy the many benefits of natural gas.
- By completing the below form you agree to enter into an AGL Freedom™ energy plan for your electricity and/or gas, which is an ongoing market contract. Your rates under this plan are variable and are published on AGL’s website. There are no exit fees associated with this plan. A Basic Plan Information Document for this plan is available at agl.com.au/bpid this includes key plan information and the rates that apply to this plan